1. Visiting this website implies recognition and acceptance by the user of our terms and conditions of use. The use of our website must conform to our terms and conditions of use, which can be changed at any time by SOLY Import without prior notice.
2. Visitors to this website are authorised to make use of its content, whether protected by copyright or by other rights, exclusively for their own personal use and within the framework of the contractual relationships into which they have entered or which they are negotiating with SOLY Import. The use of data from our website therefore can only be made under the terms of a contract that has already been signed or is in negotiation with SOLY Import. Consequently, visitors to our website are not permitted to use any elements found on it for other means and, in particular, they cannot be used on the user’s own website or commercial documents for third parties or for making them available to third parties for whatever purpose. Users undertake to use the website www.solyimport.com only in a way that is in conformity with French legislation. SOLY Import can in no way be held responsible for any use of the data on its website which is not in conformity with these terms and conditions of use. SOLY Import can, not least by taking legal action, demand the cessation of any use of the data present on this website which does not conform to the terms and conditions of use.
Any correspondence or claims by users of our website must be addressed to the physical or email address given above.2. Site hosting and site design: The website hosting company is the company identified below:
CieNum Compagnie Numérique – “Le Millénium” 1
rue de la Presse
Cedex 1 – Tel: +33 (0)4 82 89 00 81
This website was designed and produced by: J’articule, 37 rue Dubois Crancé, 69 600 OULLINS – Tel: +33 (0)4 72 57 43 65
Article 3: DATA PROTECTION AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
1. In accordance with the French Law number 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data of a personal nature, which amends French Law number 78-17 of 6 January 1978, this website has been declared to CNIL under registration number 1037726, in respect the personal data which we collect from the use of our website by people who visit it.
2. SOLY Import collects and uses your personal information for the purposes of identifying you when processing your orders, of providing you with a quality service and of simplifying your access to our services. Collecting this data also allows us to keep you permanently informed of any evolutions in our services and commercial offers. Thanks to this personal data we are also able to share other information with you, such as information about our partners. We also use your personal information to be able to invite you to take part in surveys designed to measure your level of satisfaction with us and to help us improve. It is possible that we might want to use your personal data for uses other than those outlined at the time of collecting this data. In this case, we will contact you in advance to ask for your permission.
4. Whenever you make an order for our services, you are required to supply the requested information. If you do not supply this information, your order will not be processed.
5. The SOLY Import website may contain links to other websites. We decline all responsibility for how these other websites manage data protection and freedom of information.
6. The information collected as described above is gathered for use by SOLY Import. However, the company reserves the right to share your personal information with certain of its partners, in order to keep you informed and up-to-date with products and services relevant to your equipment or concerning new products and services. If you do not want to receive promotional messages from SOLY Import and its partners, we ask you please to advise of this either by sending a message to the email address given at the beginning of these terms and conditions or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that you will find in any promotional emails sent to you by SOLY Import or its partners. Further, SOLY Import reserves the right to use the IP addresses and other information collected in order (1) to be able to identify web-users when we are required so to do by the legal authorities, by the police, by any independent administrative authority and in general terms any administrative authority authorised by the Law, and also (2) to be able to identify any web-user who might infringe the present terms and conditions of our website and/or our Services. In such cases, we can be required to forward you IP address to the access supplier or to the competent authorities.
7. In accordance with French Law no. 82-652 of 29 July 1982, French Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 and Decision no. 2004-496 of the French Constitutional Counsel of 10 June 2004, any physical or moral person named or indicated on the website www.solyimport.com, has the right to reply without prejudice to requests for correction or removal of the message. The demand for the exercise of this right to reply, addressed to the Publishing Director, must be submitted no more than three months after the release to the public of the message about which this right is being exercised. The person making this request must indicate precisely the imputations about which this person wishes to respond, and the nature of the response that this person proposes should be made. The publication of this response is free of charge, and is to be made within three days of receipt.8. In accordance with articles 38 and 40 of the French Law number 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, you have the right of access, correction and removal of any personal data. This right can be exercised, without having to offer proof of identity, by writing to this address: SOLY Import, 51 rue Marcel MERIEUX – 69960 CORBAS
1. The written content, drawings, computer programmes, photographs, slogans, logos, brands, all creative work, data, etc., which appear on the website www.solyimport.com are the exclusive property of SOLY Import, the property of which is protected by the provisions of the French Law concerning Intellectual Property. Outside France, these same elements in particular from the protection of copyright in all states who are signatories to the Berne Convention, together with any international conventions relating to trademarks, patents, designs and models.
2. Given that these elements (written matter, photographs, computer programmes, etc.) are protected by French Copyright Law, all reproduction, representation, modification, adaptation, distribution and/or translation of whichever of these elements of the website www.solyimport.com, whether complete or partial, on whatever medium (digital, paper, etc.) is strictly forbidden without the explicit and previous permission of the company SOLY Import. Any use not so explicitly authorised constitutes an infringement of copyright and represents counterfeit as defined by articles L335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code. According to Article 1382 of the French Civil Code this also constitutes unfair competition, as well as being an infringement of image rights and privacy rights, according to Article 9 of the same Code. SOLY Import is entitled to launch legal action, whether civil or criminal, against any person who commits such an infringement.