Article 1: USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
2. Visitors to our site are authorised to use its contents, whether or not they are protected by copyright or other rights, solely for their personal needs within the framework of the contractual relationships they maintain or negotiate with Soly.
The use of the data present on our website can therefore only be carried out within the framework of a contract signed or under negotiation between the visitor and Soly.
It is therefore forbidden for visitors to our website to use any of its elements for any other purpose, and in particular on their own websites and in their commercial documents for third parties, or to make them available to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
Visitors undertake to use the www.soly.fr website only for purposes that comply with French law.
Article 2: LEGAL INFORMATION
Head office: 51 Rue Marcel MERIEUX – 69960 CORBASTel.: 0033 478426448Capital of €500,000
SIRET code: 77983234400070 Trade and Companies Register of Lyon
CNIL Declaration N°1741481 v 0
Hosting provider: HAISOFT
Development design: Agence Comète
Visitors to our site must address their correspondence and complaints to the physical or electronic address indicated above.
2. Site hosting and creation: The site host is the company identified below: CieNum Compagnie Numérique – “Le Millénium” 1 rue de la Presse BP 70716 42950 Saint-Etienne Cedex 1 – Tel.: +33 04.82.89.00.81
The website is designed and produced by: J’articule, 37 rue Dubois Crancé, 69600 OULLINS – Tel.: +33 04.
Article 3: DATA PROTECTION ACT
1. In accordance with law no. 2004-801 of August 6 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, amending law no. 78-17 of January 6 1978, this site is registered with the CNIL under registration number 1037726, in respect of the collection of personal data that we carry out in the context of use of our site by visitors.
2. Soly collects and uses your personal information in order to identify you when processing your requests, to provide you with a quality service, and to simplify your access to its services.
This collection also allows us to keep you constantly informed about the evolution of our services and commercial offers.
We also use this personal data to provide you with other useful information, such as information from our partners.
We will also use your personal information to invite you to participate in surveys designed to measure your satisfaction with us and to help us improve.
We may wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those specified at the time of collection.
In this case, we will contact you beforehand to obtain your authorisation.
3. Soly may collect personal data when you correspond with it, consult its website or send it a form.
In addition, your browser can tell us about the type of computer and operating system you use.
Moreover, the Soly site may use “cookies” to identify you when you connect to the site.
These cookies do not contain any personal information about you.
Cookies only allow us to identify the sections of our site most frequently visited, the locations of internet users and the duration of their connection to the site.
This data allows us to improve our site and our offers.
4. The information collected when you request services must be provided.
Otherwise the request will not be processed.
5. The Soly site may contain links to other sites.
We disclaim any responsibility for the privacy practices and rules governing these sites.
6. Soly is the recipient of the information collected.
However, it reserves the right to pass on your personal information to some of its partners in order to keep you informed about products and services related to your equipment or about new products or services.
If you do not wish to receive promotional information from Soly or its partners, please let us know by sending an email to the address given at the beginning of these terms and conditions, or by using the unsubscribe link in emails received from Soly or its partners.
In addition, Soly reserves the right to use IP addresses and other data collected both to (1) identify internet users when we are required to do so by a judicial authority, police authorities, any independent administrative authority and generally by any administrative authority empowered by law, and (2) identify internet users who contravene these terms and conditions of use of our Site and/or our Services.
In such cases, we may need to pass on your IP address to access providers or the relevant authorities.
7. In accordance with laws no. 82-652 of July 29 1982, no. 2004-575 of June 21 2004, and decision 2004-496 DC of June 10 2004, any individual or legal entity named or designated on the Soly
, has the right to reply, without prejudice to requests for correction or deletion of the message.
Requests to exercise the right of reply, addressed to the publication manager, must be submitted no later than three months after the message justifying the request has been made available to the public.
Applicants must specify the charges to which they wish to respond and the content of their proposed reply.
This insertion is free of charge and carried out within three days of receipt. 8.
In accordance with articles 38 and 40 of law no. 2004-801 of August 6 2004, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you.
This right may be exercised, subject to proof of identity, by post to the following address: Soly, 51 Rue Marcel MERIEUX – 69960 CORBAS
Article 4: COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The texts, drawings, programs, photographs, slogans, logos, trademarks, intellectual works of all kinds, databases, etc., appearing on the www.soly.fr website are the exclusive property of Soly and are protected by the provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Outside France, these elements are protected by copyright in all signatory states of the Berne Convention, and by international conventions on trademark, patent and design rights.
2. With regard to elements protected by copyright in France (text, photographs, software, etc.), any reproduction, representation, modification, adaptation, distribution and/or translation of any of the elements of the Soly
, in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever (digital, paper, etc.) is prohibited without the express prior authorisation of the Soly company.
Any use not expressly authorised constitutes a violation of copyright and an infringement under Articles L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
It also constitutes an act of unfair competition under article 1382 of the French Civil Code, and a violation of image and/or personality rights under article 9 of the same code.
Soly may therefore take legal action for civil and/or criminal liability against any person who fails to comply with this prohibition.